Saturday 3 March 2012

Muet was over~



FINALLY...MUET was over
but i still feel very unhappy!!
my writting is suck! my listening very suck!!
I cant believe this such essay is written by a pre-u student (meT.T)
i think the pmr students can writter better than me

OMG!!because i waste too much time in question 1~
just left half and hour for me to do the Q2
i support not to do that~why i so stupid!!

And listening~speechlessssssss.....
everyone said that they can hear very clearly,
BUT!!i cant hear anything
i get nothing and my paper was blank~
i try to copy other ppl answer
fail.... the examiner looking at me
in the end i just simply write something in my paper~
after the exam,i felt want to cryT.T

I wondering that can i get band 3 in this exam?
I think i may retake the exam
although teacher said Band 3 easily to get as long as you write smtg
but i dont satisfied about my writting,my listening and also speaking
I admit that i didnt put much effort this time
so....i wan to try again
even though next time will get band 3 also
i dont mind
at least i give a chance for myself
to prove  that I CAN DO IT!!!

MUET was over,month test coming soon
have to work hard~
start from today,
NO MORE NAP! NO MORE FACEBOOK!
NO MORE YOUTUBE! and NO MORE KPOP!!
just only for EKO,PP AND AKAUN!!



By the way
Announcement here!!
Famine 30 has confirmed the date!!
is 4&5 august~woohoo!!
this year's theme is "你我童行,饥饿不再"
NO more hunger~
yeah~let rock this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

终于狠下心买Ipad Air

一年前就开始萌起了想买IPad 的念头,但一直下不了手,担心自己“买前生产力,买后爱奇艺”,只好强压想买的冲动。 但是这个”买它”的念头越发越强,克制不住自己到小红书&Youtube看大家的心得,好几次都差点下单。 原本我家的省钱达人妹妹极力阻止我买IPad,也是...