Tuesday 18 May 2010

17/5/2010

today is teacher day
but i didnt go
coz lazy mah
bt i hv 2 go bi class
and i late
actually teacher told 12pm
then she changed to 11am
i fear margaret scold me
so i wait cece go in together
luckily margaret didnt scold me
lol~
before i came in
a few students only
after while the boys came in
so noisy~
especially keong

after skul
i went back home
and went 2 tuition
today is eng lesson too
teacher gave us a lot of tips
hope tat exam will come out la~
i afraid eng exam
especially essay
i m no idea 2 write
hope my exam can all pass
bt i noe it impossible
coz sej
haizzz~~

my bb sick ady
he dun go to work bt didnt me
haizz~
never mind la~
he wan 2 rest more

2moro hv exam
is bm
wish i can answer it successfully~
ok lah~
i wan study ady~
88





No comments:

Post a Comment

终于狠下心买Ipad Air

一年前就开始萌起了想买IPad 的念头,但一直下不了手,担心自己“买前生产力,买后爱奇艺”,只好强压想买的冲动。 但是这个”买它”的念头越发越强,克制不住自己到小红书&Youtube看大家的心得,好几次都差点下单。 原本我家的省钱达人妹妹极力阻止我买IPad,也是...